14 September 2007

What do you want to do when you grow up?

From Wraithfodder:
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.4. Post the top ten results

1.Purchaser

2.Venture Capitalist (money not included... :o(> )

3.Mining Engineer

4.Industrial Engineer

5.Electrical Engineer

6.Mechanical Engineer

7.Aerospace Engineer

8.Health Care Administrator

9.Research Analyst (Financial)

10.Economist

Wow, way too many engineer thingies. When I started college I was in Electrical Engineering. Ick! Dropped that like a bad habit. 80% of our high maintenance customers are engineers. What does this mean?? I like the venture capitalist idea. Too bad that takes a ridiculous amount of money and I am not a member of the lucky sperm club or won the lottery yet. I guess I like the number one. Who wouldn't want to shop all day? :)

No comments: