12 April 2007

Cover me!






I have been designated as the cookbook cover designer. Although I think the decision had more to do with the fact that I own a digital camera, photo software, and a computer than my artistic ability. It has been fun and frustrating. I come up with a lovely idea, work really hard on it, then everyone says "Oh it's Great! But..." Then before you know it, it has morphed into this ugly little blob that leaves all wondering what they thought was so great about it in the first place. Then they brainstorm, and come up with a whole new idea for me and the cycle begins again. Alas, here are my latest to be put under the microscope on Sunday. Also, on Sunday we are getting everyone together AGAIN, because they didn't like the first round of pics that were taken. I won't even go there...

No comments: