23 February 2008

February 24, 1996


I was so glad that my Grandpa Jack was able to be there. I didn't see him a lot growing up but he made it special when we did visit. I still miss him dearly.

Paul. My Lord of Honor. He was a great friend and co-worker. He and Robin are the ones who get credit for getting Art and me together. It's amazing how we can lose touch with people who were such good friends.

Many of my cousins were able to make it to the wedding. It was nice to have so much of my family make the trip to Colorado from Wisconsin.

Gary's great mustache experiment. I think his mullet topped off the look :)

Even my Mother's parents were able to make it.

The air guitar was a bit hit. Kevin got his licks in, as well as Peter and Natalie.

A new novelty for weddings were the disposable camera on the table. Now commonplace, we thought we were pretty clever...

It is nice to see that others enjoyed dinner. We were so excited and had so many people we wanted to talk to we hardly ate a bite.

Good friends.

Many of Art's friends made the trek from New England for the festivities.
Thanks to all of our friends and family for the memories. It was one of the happiest days of our lives and we were glad you were there to share it!

No comments: