24 April 2008

MeMe

I've been tagged by whatevergirl, 40 and a bit cheeky... You thought it took you a long time- Ha! I also had to change the rules because the way they were written would take way too long and require way too much brain work!

This is the first time, but I will give it my best shot.

The Rules

1. Post the rules before you give your answers.

2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.

3. At the end of your blog post, tag three people (or blogger of another species). Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.

So, here we go.. Middle name- Suzanne

S-Surprised. Very surprised but pleased with how my life has turned out. I did not plan it this way, but I wouldn't change a thing!

U-Upright. I am a straight shooter. I am honest and fairly reliable.

Z-Zealous (yes I did use a dictionary for a few of these...) But I am very enthusiastic and diligent in promoting biomass.

A-Active- in our community- finally. We love our little town and feel like we are home.

N-Non-conformist. We are quite often outside the box, or do things not in the main-stream.

N-New Englander. I was born out west, raised out west, and still lived over half of my life out west. But New England fits.

E-Elected. I was elected to my first position this year. Treasurer. It's working for me :)

Now the tricky part!--also difficult for me because I don't blog that often and only read a few.

1. Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island
2. Misadventures in Maturity
3. Exseno

No comments: