10 October 2008

Blizzie on the move

I haven't put up pictures of our little monster or as we now call her future fat girl. She has slowed down a lot, but is still great fun!

Her favorite pose- that inspired her updated nickname.
Inspecting the new loveseat. The old one had a pull out bed that broke off the frame, so we were like two puppies in a hammock trying to get work done. Not pretty!
Hiding on the white bath mat. Pretty clever- I think I checked every room in the house before I found her here!
Supervising laundry day. She's keeping the towels warm (and fuzzy;)
So much pent up energy it drove her straight up a tree :)
She loves boxes and baskets!

6 comments:

The T-Dude said...

I's put up a picture of our cat, but she really is a fat girl and she's be embarassed.

Shannon said...

That's funny. Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

She is ADORABLE!!! :)

Love the one of her climbing the tree! Too cute!

Uncivil said...

I'm with C
That picture of Blizzie on that tree is a good one. Looks like she's got it in "All Claw Drive"!

Shannon said...

As long as she tears around the field and up trees she may have a chance at keeping the fat girl in her at bay. We'll see what happens when the snow flies! FYI- She jumps down instead of climbs down- even if she's ten feet up- Yow!

Renna said...

She is beautiful, Shannon. I bet she's more fun than a barrel of monkeys! ;-Þ