06 May 2007

Fire House Favorites!

Here it is at last! I had never done a press ready item like this before. Most of the groups we advertise with do most of the dirty work for me. I think I did allright.

A big THANK YOU! to everyone who submitted recipes.

If you would like to pre-order one of these gems, I will gladly pay the shipping cost to get it out to you when the books arrive in June/July. They are selling for $12.50 US. Check would be made out to Temple Volunteer Fire Department, and is tax deductible!

There are about 300 recipes in all laid out in a nice three ring binder (~7" x 10") with categories including Appetizers and Beverages, Main Courses, Side Dishes, Soups and Salads, Cookies and Candy, Desserts, and a This and That section.

There is of course a recipe for the tempting cover pic- Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs! Yum! We of course had to taste the recipe and it was everything you'd expect and more!

Thank you!

No comments: